Thursday, May 15, 2008

24 weeks!

Well, 24 weeks already (as of yesterday!). Had a doctor's appointment - all is well! Measuring right at 24 weeks, Benjamin's heart rate was perfect, all seems well! My diaper bag arrived yesterday too - SOOOO exciting!

Slightly less happy, although necessary, was visiting a daycare center and putting down a deposit yesterday too. While I wish I could stay home longer, unfortunately that's not in the cards so we've got a spot for Benjamin once he's 6 weeks old (although I hope to be home for 8-10 weeks, we'll see). But we like the place, we get good vibes from it, so hopefully all will be ok! It's about 2 miles from the house, so that's convenient - on Jerred's way to work and not really out of the way for me.

That's about it from MN this week - my mom arrives tonight and I'm beyond excited to have her here for the weekend ~ I can't wait!!!!!! A little over 8 hours to go and she'll be here!!! YAY!!!

No comments: