Friday, September 5, 2008

Still pregnant!!!

Well, here I sit - 40 weeks and 2 days along.... and nothing!  Had my doctor's appointment yesterday - some progress, but not as much as I'd hoped given my on/off contractions all week.  Induction date is set for 9/10 but that's not set in stone ~ depends on hospital's schedule, etc.  My next appointment is 9/8 so we'll make final decisions then hopefully. 

House is coming along great ~ here's a link to a bunch of pictures of all the painting we've been doing.  I'm sure the colors are not in everyone's taste, but we love them!  Plus, it's just paint - takes 2 days and a gallon of paint to change it down the road :-)  Enjoy!


I'm feeling well - just tired and ready to meet this little guy already!  Plus - if he shows up, it's a built-in excuse to not have to paint for a little while!! :-)

Hope everyone is well - we will update when Ben arrives - hopefully soon!!!

No comments: