Let's see... news this week - we closed on our house!! Yes - we are officially homeowners - YIKES! So now the fun begins - stripping wallpaper, painting, etc. We got started with a little bit last night, now it's time to focus and get lots done so that at the very least, the bedrooms are painted before Ben arrives... the rest of the rooms can be painted after we move in if we have to. And we are going to try and do things as "green" as possible - we are buying no-VOC paint for all the walls (can't use it on cabinets and trim b/c it won't cover the wood, that stinks!), so no odors and no toxins as much as possible! I'm sure there will be lots of before/during/after pictures to post - but I'll save those for a separate entry for now!
Here's me at 36 weeks - measuring about 1 week ahead, doctor says he's a normal size though and not gigantic. All of my vitals are great - and I was released from the diabetes clinic yesterday. I still have to test and follow the diet, but no more appointments if my numbers stay good. YAY! No "progress" to report yet per my doctor - Ben is quite comfy in there for now!


That's about it from Minnesota - weather has turned less humid and beautiful - perfect timing for all the house work we need to do! :-) Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment