Yes, we've done it - we've decided to procreate! We will be welcoming a new addition to our family around September 6, 2008! Yes, we know it's around Labor Day and yes we think that's ironic too!
We had our first appointment with our OB on 2/7/08, at which we heard the most amazing, wonderful sound in the world - our little baby's heartbeat! It was going strong at about 150 bpm according to the doctor, and it was the best thing we've ever heard! The doctor said hearing it that strong and easily at this stage puts into the lowest miscarriage risk category - so here we are, telling the world about our future new arrival!!!
I have been feeling ok - morning sickness didn't arrive until around 8 weeks but since then it's been an interesting battle to find something to eat each day! I went from only wanting yellow/orange foods (grilled cheese, pineapple) to lately only wanting white foods (potatoes, pasta). So that's been interesting!
We had our first appointment with our OB on 2/7/08, at which we heard the most amazing, wonderful sound in the world - our little baby's heartbeat! It was going strong at about 150 bpm according to the doctor, and it was the best thing we've ever heard! The doctor said hearing it that strong and easily at this stage puts into the lowest miscarriage risk category - so here we are, telling the world about our future new arrival!!!
I have been feeling ok - morning sickness didn't arrive until around 8 weeks but since then it's been an interesting battle to find something to eat each day! I went from only wanting yellow/orange foods (grilled cheese, pineapple) to lately only wanting white foods (potatoes, pasta). So that's been interesting!
We do have a small battle ahead - Jerred wants to find out the sex of the baby and I do not. I think I've won that battle, though, seeing as how I'm the one that has to eventually go through labor! :-) So it will be a surprise for us this August/September!
But otherwise we are doing well!! Surviving another MN winter without suffering from frostbite!
1 comment:
We are so excited that we are going to be grandparents again. Can't wait.
Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment