Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

So I know this is a baby blog, but since it's our blog we can rant as we see fit :-) And I absolutely despise having to change the clocks for daylight savings time in MARCH - in Minnesota, it's still single digits in the morning, not exactly spring-like weather. And to me, and many people I know, changing the clocks in the spring is just that - a sign of spring, the weather is usually getting nicer, etc. But now that we have to do this in March it doesn't seem right! Or I may just be overly-cranky thanks to losing an hour's sleep this weekend!

On a baby note - things are going great! We have our next appointment tomorrow (rescheduled from Friday), just a quick basic appointment. We got another baby item last night - my sister-in-law's in-laws had an extra brand-new umbrella stroller that they passed along to us! (Babies R Us had a "spend $100, get a free umbrella stroller" promotion and in buying things for their new grandchild they spent more than $200 so they had 2 of them and let us have the extra!). So it's starting to become a little more real!!! We are hoping to be able to schedule our ultrasound soon - maybe in early April!! That way we can start the shopping fun and get started on getting what we need for Baby Cook! And no - I haven't changed my mind about finding out the sex of the baby - SORRY! :-)

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: