Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!
On this lovely day of green beer, corned beef and cabbage, and well, just plain fun - it's snowing in MN! Ugh. Just after we got rid of most of the snow pack we'd had since November, more falls from the sky!!!! And they are forecasting snow for Easter Sunday... figures! Springtime my a**! And the worst part is I can't even drown my sorrows in a pint of green beer tonight. :-( Oh well - the green-frosted cupcakes will have to do for this year!
Otherwise not much new with us - I think I felt some flutters for the first time on Sunday... hard to tell, but it didn't feel like anything I'd ever felt before and it was in the right spot, so I'm going to call it flutters! We had been playing our new Wii for like an hour, and I finally sat down to rest for a bit and there were the flutters! Very exciting!
Enjoy St. Patty's Day and don't forget to eat or drink something green!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment