In many ways technology can be very frustrating in our daily lives (dropped cell phone calls, computers crashing, automated phone systems, to name a few). But, the doppler is the coolest thing ever - getting to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we want is just the best (especially now that he/she is slowly moving a little higher up and making it easier to find!) ! We were with my parents and grandparents in NC this past weekend and we were able to share that heartbeat with them all, and it was just amazing to see their faces! I can't seem to upload it here unfortunately (if anyone reading knows how to upload a .wav file here then please, let me know!), but if I can upload it to another site and post a link I will!!!!
We have another appointment this Friday when I'll be about 14 weeks, so hopefully all goes well and we'll get to schedule our ultrasound soon! I officially hit the second trimester on Wednesday!!
Now it's time to tackle the apartment and get it organized for baby - and maybe clean out the spare room so the poor child actually has a place to sleep! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment