Wednesday, April 23, 2008

21 weeks!!

Today I hit the 21 week mark - somehow that just seems so far along! Could be because it means I start into my 6th month already today!!!! WOW!!!! I can't believe it!!! I ordered Ben's crib bedding, we finished our registry at Babies 'R Us, and we're working on cleaning out the closets/spare room upstairs so Ben has a room all his own soon!

Things are good - Jerred has been traveling non-stop this month for work, visiting NYC and VA this week! He got to see a whole bunch of our friends in NYC last night - I'm so jealous!!! But hopefully we'll get there for a visit in late May/early June!!

Feeling little Ben all the time now - so cool! We will take some pictures this weekend so everyone can see how I just keep expanding!!! I will include a picture of my face too, for those that requested it!

Hope everyone else is doing well - it's 73 and sunny here in Minnesota today, but will be 53 and rainy all weekend. Figures! :-)

No comments: