So Friday was a first for me - I actually SAW my belly move as Ben was kicking/punching and moving around in there!!! Crazy!!! Jerred saw it happen on Saturday and felt some good kicks/punches too! So awesome to be feeling him all the time now!!! And so far he's been sleeping when I'm sleeping, which has been nice!!
Didn't take any pictures this weekend, we'll try to take some tonight and get them posted up for everyone to see!
And it snowed here Friday night/Saturday morning - and it stuck to the grass! It snowed all day Saturday but never hard and didn't stick, and there were flurries on my way to work this morning. Weather Channel says we're 20 degrees below normal up here - I say we're 20 degrees below my tolerance level at this point! ENOUGH WINTER!
Hope everyone is well and warm wherever they are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment