Well, it's finally happening - little thumps and pokes in my belly!!! The past 2 weeks or so have been mainly flutters or a rolling sensation here or there, but the past 5-6 days has been little thumps and bumps here and there!!! Jerred even was able to feel one of the bigger ones last night while we were watching a movie! It's so awesome. I feel them when sitting still, on the couch or especially at work where I have my feet up and am drinking lots of water! So awesome!!!!!!!!
On another note - I went shopping last week for maternity clothes for our upcoming trip to FL (leaving in 3 days, thank god!) ~ and was actually successful! I got a bunch of shirts, some capris and linen pants and a skirt, and even a bathing suit! The top is obviously too flowy at this point but at least it fits! Yeah! Now I just need everyone to wish me luck on finding sandals tonight/tomorrow night - while I love shoe shopping, when you need something specific it never goes well! And I only have 2 days!
Our next appointment is Wednesday but I'm going solo - Jerred was going to be in Wisconsin for a work retreat but now they are shipping him off to Dallas, so I'm on my own. I don't really care since it's just the normal routine appointment - I just hope I haven't gained too much weight! I hate stepping on that scale!
That's about all that's new here - looking forward to our FL trip right now - warmth, golf, and we get to see family! The real bonus is some of our friends from NYC are going down at the same time so we get to see them too! YAY! It's been too long S&C! See you on Saturday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment