Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He's getting bigger (and so am I!)

Well, by popular demand (although I'm not sure why!), here are a few pics of me this morning before work - I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow, and boy is my stomach getting bigger!!!!




I feel good, Ben kicks up a storm daily, but so far has let me sleep at night, which is nice! He has discovered the joy of kicking my full bladder, which is not nice, but I'm getting used to it!

Our crib bedding came in yesterday - very exciting!!!! Here's a picture:

It's not quite as bright in person, it's an awesome color! We're excited! Now if only our crib wasn't on back order!!! But it should be here in early July, so still in plenty of time!!!! And now if only winter would leave Minnesota (we're supposed to get snow showers AGAIN this coming Saturday - in MAY!).

So things are good here ~ hope everyone else is doing well!!

2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

You look great! :) I love the bedding. It's so cute. Matt even paused his video game to look at your new pics. :) Hehehe.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

you look amazing...the mrs. is so jealous. quit giving her ideas!