


boy! Yep - that's right. Despite all of my insistence that we were not going to find out the gender of this little one, we decided this morning to do it! I think it meant more to Jerred to find out than it did for me to wait - and now we can stop calling the poor thing "it" all the time! :-) The tech said everything looked good, the doctor will hopefully confirm that when we see her again in 3 weeks! It's amazing how they can see so much - kidneys, diaphragm, all 4 chambers of the heart and the valves ~ it was awesome. I had tears in my eyes through most of it!!!!!
The pictures above are profile shots and then a frontal skeletal shot of the head (the "skeletor" baby shot as I call it), and then a very cute pictures of a perfect little foot with 5 perfect little toes!!!!!
So that's our news - the baby kept punching the ultrasound wand and moving around, so it was very fun!!!
I basically feel the baby every day now, especially if I drink some juice or lemonade or something sugary, and it's the coolest feeling ever!!! Hopefully the movements will get even more regular so Jerred can feel it more!
Hope everyone is doing well - spring has finally arrived here in MN - beautiful 60 degree days are a very welcome change around here!!!!

3 comments:
That is so cool!!!!!!
I am so happy for all three of you!
Michele and Jerred,
We just found out today that you guys are pregnant! I called Matt as soon as I saw the email update from the blog (sitting patiently in my spam file for who know what reason) and he was soooo excited! We are thrilled for you! Matt said, "Well, I guess we'll be making a trip to Minnesota soon."
Love from NC,
Erin and Matt
Post a Comment