Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good doctor's appointment!

Well, I had another doctor's appointment today (alone, Jerred is in TX for work until tonight!). All went well - great with weight gain and baby's heartbeat, I'm measuring 20 weeks (1 week ahead), so all looked good. A little concern with my blood pressure (120/80) but not worried until another appointment or two goes by. She said basically get some exercise and eat healthy and it should get better. If not, then I'll have to be monitored more. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

Not much else new - Jerred is in Texas today for work. Minor issue this morning when I turned on the Today show and they were talking about American Airlines cancelling almost 1000 flights today for its MD-80 plans (Jerred was scheduled to fly back on a MD-80 on American!!). But his travel department booked him an alternate flight on another airline so crisis averted!!!! He gets home later than originally planned, but hopefully with enough time to unpack and re-pack!

And then it's off to Florida for us tomorrow! I can't wait for sunshine and warmth while it snows here in Minnesota!!!!! :-)

No comments: